Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Spiritual Kick of Conference


General Conference Weekend
Ah, General Conference weekend. I look forward to it because the spiritual kick I get from the messages inspires me on all aspects of personal improvement.  To add to the sweetness of the sessions, Sunday morning I made cinnamon rolls - a family tradition I shared with the elders.

I LOVED the talks. So glad four of our investigators came to the stake center to watch it. Throughout each session, I found common themes of missionary work (of all forms), repentance, and prayer.

Some highlights:
Inbetween sessions we went outside to do some contacting. The stake center is located next to the University of Cencepcion. Nice looking campus.  Then it was back to more inspiring sessions of conference. Good stuff.
Here we are in the English broadcast room
Transfers
Transfer calls came this week and we learned that my comp and I are are staying as co-senior companions, and we are receiving another Elder.  I will introduce you to him next week.

I think I will end this post with a quote from the prophet. I think it perfectly sums up why I am here on a mission.


Have a Great Week, All,
Elder Connor Nef











No comments:

Post a Comment