|The Zone Leaders and me|
- Ice cream farewell party for Elder Hepworth. He's been a good missionary. I wish him well in the real world.
- One of my best friends, Elder Cedeno, is taking Hepworth's place in our house! He is from Ecuador, but knows English because he's lived in the states for years.
- Cambios (exchanges) and good talks with Elder Rojas.
|Concepcion Zone (sadly, no sisters because the area is too dangerous)|
- The song, Hold On from the Secret Garden. The lyrics and music brought comfort this week.
- Jeffrey Holland's talk and testimony on the Book of Mormon. We played it at a Noche de Barrio and the Spirit was strong. Also shared his testimony in a discussion with Juan and Salvina and the Spirit hit powerfully again.
|Elder Alvarado packed away|
- The whimsical discovery that my companion can fit into my suitcase (picture right).
- The Bishop randomly singing falsetto soprano with some opera music. He won my trust right there.
- Bishop giving a Sunday lesson relating the Power we have with Faith to Superman. Older people got into it because they read the comics. How awesome!
- Ward Talent shows at the church. Fun and random.
- Not grateful for fleas. They are creatures of the infernal pit.
But I am grateful for:
- Packages from my family!!! Oh my gosh I got so pumped with everything! Pictures, a French scarf and tie from my sister, shoes, music, a sock monster thingy, and scads of other cool stuff. So great.
- My family.
- Smiles from people on the street that I meet.
- Finding the right words to say at the right moment.
- Feeling God's love.
It's been a great week, everyone.
Love to All,
Elder Connor Nef