Thursday, December 3, 2015

I Have Arrived!

Hey, I have arrived safe and sound at the Missionary Training Center in Mexico City. After a three hour layover in Los Angeles, I arrived in Mexico City around 4pm (Mexico time - they are 2 hours ahead of California). The journey here was fun.

There was a guy on my flight going to the same mission as my friend, Mark Gubler, in Colorado. Met another man at the airport who was a mission president in Kenya. Made friends with a slew of other people on the plane.

Now we're getting settled into the MTC.  I am currently typing from a Spanish keyboard and let's just say that typing on this is going to take some getting used to. While in the MTC, my P-day (day off) is on Tuesdays. Look forward to keeping in touch.

This is gonna be great!
Gotta go.
Love you,
Elder Connor Nef




No comments:

Post a Comment